Abu Dhabi: Grand Mosque & Louvre Museum
See the magical rays of lights from the Louvre's dome
Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
View the Grand Mosque's perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
After pick-up, sit back on the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
After your mosque visit, return to the vehicle for the drive to the Louvre Museum located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your driver as he helps you enter the museum with your ticket. As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, walk through the promenades and see sunlight shine through the museum's iconic dome, built to resemble palm leaves.
Continue your stroll around the museum and see the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique. After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Entrance fee for Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (2 hour visit) and Grand Mosque (1.5 hour visit)
Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
Clothing for women
Cold mineral water
If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
• On Fridays the mosque is open from 05:00 PM until 07:00 PM
• The mosque is closed on certain dates. The announcement of these dates are usually only made a few days in advance
• It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
• When visiting the mosque women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
• The tour operator will provide a long black dress for women
• Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders
• The tour operator does not provide any kind of clothing for men
• Visitors who do not follow the dress code will be refused entry
• This trip is not wheelchair accessible